Ayurveda is considered as oldest science which dates back 5000 years is the greatest healing science of rejuvenation and prevention of diseases and boost and rejuvenate the damaged cells and tissues,which brings back the sense of youth in once life. Rasayana treatment/Rejuvenation treatment are the wonderful holistic treatment which increases once natural immunity,enhancing once wellbeing,and improves once functioning of vital organs.Rejuvenation therapy according to ayurveda benefits one human being a lot,rejuvenation/rasayana treatment will helps to promote and preserve once health and longevity. Rejuvenation means making young again. The term used in Ayurveda texts for the rejuvenation treatment is Rasayanachikilsa or Rasayana therapy. Rasayana is one of the eight branches of Ayurveda. As per an ayurvedic definition,Rasayana means,that which destroys the old age and disease through the conservation,transformation,and revitalization of energy
Causes of diabetes
- Damage to body and cells due to day to day work & life style
- Excessive intake of foods that are difficult to digest, such as fried foods, creams, etc.
- Lack of exercise and proper life style management
- Mental stress and strain due to work & life style
- Lack of proper sleep & rest
- Damage occurs due to accidents, sprains in our day to day life
- Due to ageing process
A person who seeks rejuvenation will feel less in energy and tiredness will be there in whole body.The body will not perform fully up to the task,pains in the joints etc.The general body activities will be affected by the degeneration of body cells, lack of full body co-ordination etc
Diet & Lifestyle Advice
- Include whole grains in the diet, such as wheat bread/pasta and brown rice
- Include leafy vegetables,fiber foods and fruits like papaya
- Use garlic, onion, bitter gourd, spinach, raw banana, and black plum.
- Avoid excess use of sweet, sour, and salty foods,
- Avoid intake of food in irregular intervals and stick to proper timings and schedule for intake of foods
- Start doing some light exercise, such as brisk walking. Build up to a brisk walk of 30-40 minutes in the morning and again in the evening
- Avoid excessive stress and excessive physical work which may cause damage to body.
Why Ayurveda for Diabetes
- Take some fresh carrots and juice can be extracted from the fresh carrots
- Take some fresh Lemons and juice can be extracted and can be consumed in the afternoo .Lemon juice which have got vitamin C which supports the production of glutathione, which inturn helps and ensure the detoxification of liver thereby reducing the likelihood of negative effects from environmental chemicals.
- Take herbal tea before going to bed.